- The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. This information should not be considered medical advice, should in no way dictate a treatment course and is not intended to replace consultation, specific medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified physician.
- If you have any concerns or questions about your acne or other aspects of your health, we strongly recommend you seek consultation, diagnosis, treatment and advice from a qualified physician.
- Reproduction or replication of any content including images, illustrations or text is strictly prohibited without prior written consent.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate and up to date, no responsibility for its accuracy, completeness and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by the society. When visiting this site, you agree that you have no right of recourse against the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada for any information displayed on the site.
- All information on medical treatments on this site is provided as a general overview only. For a complete and up-to-date list of side effects, warnings and precautions, please read the product’s package insert and consult your doctor or a pharmacist.
We value your privacy. There are no email sign up requests on this site. Any information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will not be released to any other organization.