Grad season is coming soon. Everyone wants to look their best for this once-in-lifetime event – and photos!
There are no overnight, miracle cures for acne. It takes time to bring acne under control. So start now and get your acne under control in time for the big day.
7 Steps to clearer skin for Grad and beyond:
2. If you have mild acne, see How do I treat mild acne? Be sure to check out “4 Tips – How to use over-the-counter treatments in this section”.
3. Practice good Skincare to keep acne-prone skin healthy, deal with dryness and irritation that are common side effects of acne treatment, and maximize treatment results.
4. Be patient & Realistic – Check out answers to 2 Big Questions: When will I see results & How much improvement to expect?
5. Should you see a doctor about your acne? If you answer Yes to ONE question on Checklist – When to see a doctor, make the call.
6. If you have moderate acne, see How do I treat moderate acne? Virtually every case of acne can be successfully treated. Medical treatment aims to bring acne under control and prevent the development of new spots so you can have clearer skin in the near future.
7. If you have severe acne, see How do I treat severe acne?
Get on the path to clear skin for Grad!