Acne is the #1 skin problem seen by doctors.
If you answer yes to any ONE of these, it’s time to seek medical help to get your acne better:
- Your acne is making you feel embarrassed, anxious, self-conscious, angry or sad.
- Your acne is getting worse.
- Scars or dark marks are developing with your acne.
- You have a family history of moderate-severe acne and your acne is getting worse.
- There is no improvement in your acne after 6 – 8 weeks of over the counter products treatment.
- You can’t tolerate over the counter acne treatments or have had side effects.
- For females, your periods are irregular, there is increased body hair growth, and your acne is getting worse.
- There are large, red, painful nodules or cysts under the skin.
- You have extensive acne on the face, and possibly the trunk.